Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Speech Writing

For the last two weeks we have been working on writing speeches.
My topic was about saving endangered animals.
We had to present them in front of our class.
I think I need to read a bit more slower.

Here is my speech.
Have you ever wondered what an endangered animal is? Well I am going to tell you what an endangered animal is. An animal that doesn’t have many of their species left is called endangered. Have you thought about what the world would be like without the giant panda?  I believe that we should help all the endangered animals.

Firstly, I think we need to help save the endangered animals by using less plastic. The endangered animals  might eat the plastic bags and rubbish. Did you now that there is a rubbish patch 2 times the size of America in the sea?

Secondly, we need to stop chopping down trees because it is their home and where they live. The panda’s food gets chopped down and birds nests get chopped down too. Lots of food and bamboo.

Finally, we need to stop hunting because we are killing more of their species then we won’t have any animals left.  Did you now that black rhinos get killed all the time for their horns. Hunters hunt for meat, fur and animal horns. 

 I strongly believe we should help to save endangered animals. We need to start using less plastic or recycling as much as we can. We need to stop chopping down trees and stop hunting animals. Come on people we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment